Kanpur: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is going to give a big gift to Kanpur today. CM Yogi will inaugurate the new terminal building of the airport in Kanpur today. Union Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia will also be present on this occasion. The ‘Airport Authority of India’ has constructed a new terminal building at Mawaiya, Chakeri, Kanpur. This terminal was also mentioned by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath in his campaign during the civic elections. Let us inform that till now flights to 3 cities Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru were operated from the Air Force runway in Kanpur. Of these, flights to Delhi have been stopped in the past, but now Kanpur airport will be connected to 10 cities of the country.
here is the full program
- CM Yogi Will reach Chakeri Airport at 12:15 pm by state aircraft
- The Chief Minister will reach the venue at 12:20
- Will be present in the program from 12:20 to 1:35
- Will leave for Ghaziabad by state aircraft at 2:00 pm
- CM will stay in Kanpur city for 1 hour 45 minutes
The specialty of Kanpur’s new airport terminal building
- Airport Authority of India has built the new building
- The new terminal building of the airport has been built in 150 crores.
- The terminal has parking space for 3 aircraft at a time
- It can be extended for 6 airplanes at a time as per the need in future.
- The airport building has a seating capacity of 300 passengers on the departure side and 150 on the arrival side.
- There is a parking facility for 150 four wheelers.
- The most important thing is that the terminal building is completely based on solar system. (Report: Gyanendra Shukla, Vishal Pratap Singh)