in the stock market Shares of all the 10 listed companies of Adani Group are witnessing tremendous growth today. The stock of Adani Enterprises is up 12 per cent even today. Whereas, upper circuit has been installed in Adani Power, Adani Green Energy, Adani Total Gas, ADANI TRANSMISSION etc. Let us tell you that the shares of Adani Group have continued to rise for 4 consecutive days. Gautam Adani has also got the benefit of this. According to the report of Bloomberg Billionaire Index, Gautam Adani has once again reached the 24th position in the list of the world’s richest people. Gautam Adani’s assets have increased to $ 49.8 billion. In such a situation, what is the reason that after the report of American short seller company Hindenburg, the stocks of Adani Group, which came under severe selling pressure, are taking a long jump. Come, let us know why the stock of Adani Group is seeing tremendous growth.
That’s why the stock of Adani Group’s companies rose tremendously
- Reliance on Adani by LIC: There has been a meeting between the management of Adani Group and LIC. LIC has said after this meeting that it is confident about its investment in Adani Group. This has increased the confidence of investors in Adani Group. Even after the Hindenburg report, LIC had said that it would continue with its investment in Adani Group.
- Investment by GQG Partners in Adani: US-based global investment firm, GQG Partners has bought stake in Adani Group’s portfolio companies for Rs 15,446 crore. After this, Rajeev Jain, chairman of GQG Partners, said that he is completely satisfied with the business model of Adani Group companies. Adani Group companies are now available at very reasonable prices. Its effect has also been seen on the stocks of companies.
- There is no apprehension of bank loan default: After the Hindenburg report, the possibility of Adani Group defaulting on bank loans had increased. Due to this, the stocks of many banks including SBI were broken but now it has been postponed immediately. Many banks have been paid ahead of time by Adani Group. At the same time, investment has also been received from GQG Partners. This has restored confidence among investors.
- Stock market sentiment improved: One of the reasons for the rise in Adani Group’s stock is the improvement in the sentiment of the Indian stock market. Adani Group’s stocks have also benefited from this. Retail investors are investing money by getting shares at cheap prices.
- Constitution of the committee by the Supreme Court: The Supreme Court has ordered the formation of an expert committee to investigate the Adani-Hindenburg dispute. Retired Justice AM Sapre will head the committee formed by the court. Along with this, SEBI has also been directed to submit its report in 2 months. Gautam Adani himself has welcomed this decision. He welcomed the decision of the Supreme Court to constitute the committee by tweeting. This has had a positive effect on investors. Due to this, the stock of their companies has returned fast.
Stocks of Adani Group till 11 am
Adani Group Stocks