Bank Holidays in March: The month of March 2023 has started from today. This month is also going to be very special in terms of Indian festivals. With the happiness of the festival, if you have any pending work related to the bank this month, then it becomes important for you to know that for how many days the banks are going to remain closed this month and when they can get their work done, then tell that festivals and Banks are going to remain closed for 12 days due to other holidays. The festival of Holi is to be celebrated in India in the month of March. This time Holi is on 8th March. Holi holidays in banks are going to last for 3-4 days, during which banks will remain closed. Along with this, festivals like Chaitra Navratri, Gudi Padwa, Ramnavami are also going to take place in March 2023 itself, during which banks will be closed for a few days.
Here is the list of bank holidays in March 2023
- March 05, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 07, 2023- Holi, Holika Dahan
- March 08, 2023 – Holi, Dhuleti, Dol Jatra
- March 09, 2023- Banks will remain closed due to Holi celebration in Patna, Bihar.
- March 11, 2023 – Second Saturday Holiday
- March 12, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 19, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 22, 2023- Banks will remain closed due to Gudi Padwa, Ugadi, Bihar Day, First Navratri/Telugu New Year.
- March 25, 2023 – Fourth Saturday of March
- March 26, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 30, 2023- Banks will remain closed in major cities of the country due to Ram Navami.
You can do this when the bank is closed
At the same time, you can turn to ATM to withdraw money when the bank is closed, along with this, you can depend on online payment for other transactions during this time. At the same time, go to the ATM before the festivals, because the crowd can be seen there during the festivals.
read this also: This time there will be adulteration of rules in the colors of Holi, both the pocket and the mind of the general public will be affected.