While the second month of this year is about to end soon, we are about to enter a new month i.e. March, 2023. On the other hand, if your work is in the bank, then try to settle it as soon as possible because the banks are going to be closed for 12 days in the month of March due to festivals and other holidays. On the other hand, today we will give you important information about the holidays in banks in March, 2023, let us know about it in detail-
Banks will remain closed for this reason
Let us tell you that the festival of Holi is to be celebrated in India in the month of March, while the Yaj festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm in India. On the other hand, Holi holidays in banks are going to last for 3-4 days, during which banks will remain closed. Along with this, festivals like Chaitra Navratri, Gudi Padwa, Ram Navami are also going to take place in March 2023 itself, during which banks will be closed for a few days.
Here is the list, banks will remain closed for so many days in March 2023
- March 05, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 07, 2023- Holi, Holika Dahan
- March 08, 2023 – Holi, Dhuleti, Dol Jatra
- March 09, 2023- Banks will remain closed due to Holi celebration in Patna, Bihar.
- March 11, 2023 – Second Saturday Holiday
- March 12, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 19, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 22, 2023- Banks will remain closed due to Gudi Padwa, Ugadi, Bihar Day, First Navratri/Telugu New Year.
- March 25, 2023 – Fourth Saturday of March
- March 26, 2023 – Sunday Holiday
- March 30, 2023- Banks will remain closed in major cities of the country due to Ram Navami.
You can do this when the bank is closed
At the same time, you can turn to ATM to withdraw money when the bank is closed, along with this, you can depend on online payment for other transactions during this time. At the same time, go to the ATM before the festivals, because the crowd can be seen there during the festivals.