Royal Enfield: Royal Enfield has launched special editions of the 650 Lightning and the Continental GT 650 Thunder in the UK and across Europe. The 2023 Royal Enfield 650 Special Edition is expected to feature features similar to the 650 cc motorcycles. The purpose of accessories is to bring style and fun together in motorcycles.
Thunder and Lightning Variants
Special variants of Thunder and Lightning are Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650. More interestingly, the special edition accessories pack will be made available on the 650 Twins. Royal Enfield’s RE Interceptor 650 Lightning variant and Continental GT 650 Thunder variant are available separately. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Lightning gets accessories like soft panniers, CNC machined parts, a sump guard, touring seat and more.
Royal Enfield 650 Lightning Variant
- The RE Interceptor 650 Lighting variant comes with powerful features like engine guard, touring seat, aluminum sump guard, tall flyscreen, touring mirrors, a set of removable soft panniers and CNC-machined oil fuel cap.
- The single-tone color variant of the Interceptor starts at Rs. 6.47 lakhs in the UK. The Royal Enfield 650 Thunder Edition gets bar-end mirrors, a small tinted flyscreen, soft panniers, compact engine guard.
Royal Enfield 650 Thunder Variants
- The RE Continental GT 650 Thunder variant gets touring seats, compact engine guard, a sump guard, a smaller, tinted flyscreen, CNC machined bar-end mirrors and an oil filler cap.
- The single-tone Continental GT 650 is said to cost around Rs 6.67 lakh in the UK.
- No changes have been made to the engines of both the motorcycles. Royal Enfield 650 Twins comes with 649 cc twin cylinder engine.
- Generates 47 bhp at 7,150 rpm and 52 Nm of peak torque at 5,250 rpm. The motor has been added to a 6-speed gearbox.
- The bike gets telescopic forks at the front and twin shocks at the rear, while braking performance comes from disc brakes with dual-channel ABS.